Sunday, July 18, 2010

I got the prestigious thing! I got it! Thanks God :)

My experience is started from UM UGM, SIMAK UI, UMB, SNMPTN, and UM STAN. of all tests that I've been through, there are several tests that have bad results, I got failure! And these all made me stronger and spirit to face the other tests ahead. Until finally I took the test named SNMPTN and UM STAN. Then, I also want to take the test named UBER UI PNJ, but I failed to take the test because of illness. Maybe these all are God's plan.

July 16, 2010, at 6 pm.

That's time for me to see the results of SNMPTN at www.snmptn.ac.id, I was very nervous, even before seeing the results I was afraid at the first. And to the end Jreng Jreng Jreng...


Yeah!! I'm accepted at Diponegoro University, Faculty of Law. Thanks God :)

I still don't believe it. These are all like a dream. Finally I opened web of Diponegoro University www.undip.ac.id and Jreng Jreng Jreng...


The Lord Jesus was so good to me! He gives an answer when I surrender and earnestly to achieve my dreams. Thanks Jesus. And also big thanks for my parents, big family, and my friends. I love you all :)

Now, I'm still waiting for the result of UM STAN. Wish me luck! :)

No comments: