Friday, February 22, 2013

It has happened twice!

February 16th, 2013

I asked my dad to allow me to go to my friend's dorm in Depok. She's taking English Literature in University of Indonesia. Finally dad allowed me to go there! Yay! :D

February 17th, 2013

I went to Depok with my friend in the evening. We went there with public transportation. Finally we arrived in Depok. Thanks God. :D

I planned to go to Library in University of Indonesia for finding some inspirations. And my friend told me that she will accompany me to there. How happy I was!

February 18th, 2013

I went to the Library with the friend of my friend because she had class in the morning. Everything was well until finally my cellphone lost. I lost my cellphone in Laboratory of iMac. I have made a report about it to the security of Library and he told me that if there was new information about my cellphone, he will directly call or send message to my friend.

It's totally bad because my cellphone was off when it lost.
I remembered that it has been happened twice. First on January 2012 and the second on February 2013. Poor me.

February 19th, 2013

I tried to phone my cellphone with using my friend's cellphone. And my cellphone was on! Maybe someone who has found it has charged the battery of my cellphone.

Seemed like there was a hope.

After that I come to the GRAPARI TELKOMSEL. I hope that they can check the location of my cellphone because my cellphone has been on. But they told me that they can't do it.

I went to the Library again, hope there was new information about my cellphone but there was nothing. The security got me to follow him to the CCTV room. I saw 2 persons who took my cellphone but their face can't look clearly in the CCTV.

The security told me that if there was new information, he will contact us. Told like some days ago.


Now, February 22nd, 2013

Until I'm home now, there's no information about my cellphone.
Hopeless.

Why it can be happened twice to myself?

I'm too careless. :'(

Forgive me Lord.........

No comments: